Tuesday, September 24, 2013

minecraft


*
sarrel.deviantart.com
*

by Eric Haines   flickr.com         10558.deviantart.com        0pulovesart.deviantart.com
     
Description of what we saw:


I only saw all the other players join the game but after, I began to run so that I wasn't slain by a sword.





Adventures we had:

I first saw lots of other players join the game, and then was when we could move ourselves. The first thing I did was to run after watching many of the other players melt into the ground after being slain by swords. After that I went to an island which I found a bit far from the start point to make sure that nobody would find me. My house was a bit large but it wouldn't last long until these wasn't  my property because as soon as I turned around, there was a red screen with the two options: 'respawn' and 'main menu'.





Challenges we faced:

I only began to build my house but then somebody came to steal it to me.




Images of what we observed:



my house & the red screen with the two options: 'respawn' and 'main menu'.



3 comments:

  1. It looks like you may have been followed to the island or been attacked by a monster. Remember to secure you house with care and have lots of torches lit inside and outside of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think I'll consider it for next time.

    ReplyDelete