Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Adventures i got on Minecraft

             
*
sarrel.deviantart.com
*
by Eric Haines   flickr.com         10558.deviantart.com        0pulovesart.deviantart.com
     
Description of what we saw:



I saw players and we make an alliance i saw a lot of wood so i cut it. I also saw monster like zombies,skeletons, spiders etc. I saw a huge cave but we i came to the end it have a huge wall it didn't have exit.


Adventures we had:

I first look for other players to make an alliance when we found each others we start cutting wood then we went to an island but one player of our alliance got lost. The rest of the alliance started to do a house and a chest but one player appeared and take our diamonds. We chase him but we didn't find him so then i got lost and i mine alone.




Challenges we faced:


I start to make a house but a player stole our things and then i got lost. I have to faced other players, monsters and huge caves.



Images of what we observed:

2 comments:

  1. That was quite an adventure. Did you find your way out of the mine in the end?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, i started mining to get out

      Delete