Tuesday, September 24, 2013

*
sarrel.deviantart.com
*
by Eric Haines   flickr.com         10558.deviantart.com        0pulovesart.deviantart.com
     
Description of what we saw:
My team and I saw a lot of biomes like desert, forest, and flatland.






Adventures we had:

We built a pretty sized house and this nOOb came in and took all of my diamond pickaxes talk about epic TROLL. We also tried to look for the end portal with eye of ender but it went horribly wrong.  Then we saw a horde of cow and players





Challenges we faced:
We faced the challenge of spider jokey and a really annoying enderman that took a piece of our house. The next challenge was we here looking for the end almost all game





Images of what we observed:
Rage Quit screen shots GG doods see u guys later







2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a good time despite the setbacks and the enderman stealing part of your house. Sorry about the screenshots. I think I have an alternative for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol the enderman gave me a good enderpearl

    ReplyDelete