Wednesday, November 20, 2013

similaritis about the eternity code and world of warcraft

This book that I'm reading is so interesting i think i should read more of this collection of Artemis fowl is so cool.

The difference about my book and wow (world of Warcraft)
ok. First of all wow is a game and Artemis fowl is a book and the book is not like a video game like wow I like both things but if they told me to choose I would choose wow because wow is a game.

I don't like to read much but I need to read it this is like the 6th book that I found interesting in my life world of Warcraft is not my favorite game because it to complicated in some quest that I completed in last class that we have.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are enjoying the book and the game. What are the differences and similarities between the setting and characters in the book and the game?

    ReplyDelete