Monday, February 27, 2012

Betreyal

Briar Cudgeon traiton Foaly beacuse, he wanted to control the farie world, destroy the mud people ( humans ), kill commander Root, and make foaly the traitoner.

Yes, i have been traitoned in World of Warcraft before. I was in this mission with this night elf player, until he told me to go ahead that he will catch me, so i went ahead, then he told me if i want to duel, so i said ¨yes¨ but when i look around he was with an blood elf ( women ) warlock and they both kill me, but when i was lying dead he kill her. I feel mad about what happened, but i know that always happened.

Artemis grabs like a seed she had inside her t-shirt, then Butler makes a hole with his pistol in the ground, then they put Holy in there, then they put the seed and it appears a green, and thats when she revives, gets all her magic back, and HITS ARTEMIS FOWL IN THE HEAD!. I don't know why she did it but i was mad about what she did

1 comment:

  1. How did this betrayal make you feel? How did you handle it? Do you think it happens a lot in the game?

    Why did Holly hit Artemis on the head? Did she have a good reason to do so?

    ReplyDelete