Monday, February 27, 2012

homework

A Normal Day For My WoW Character:

Go into a 24 hour dungeon with a 1 level sword and no armor, no magic, kill 10 thousand fire demons, get all their Exp. buy a griffon fly to the ORCS island, and kill them on a school night!
Then get shot in the head and DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Respawn and wait 1 hour to respawn AGAIN!
My Story:
I was born in teh misteeree-us LAND OF Garosh and died as a baby, I respawned in 100 years later! and died again because of a heart attack! then I was reborned and I was born an adult in somewhere and I had to kill orcz and stuff because I am a soldier, I like killing orcs and traveling to do quests. I dislike the Horde and stuff like that.

3 comments:

  1. Good, this is an interesting to do list and autobiography.
    Who is your character?

    ReplyDelete
  2. men roberto you put from the thing of ... figures

    ReplyDelete
  3. My character is human he is called Robuscus (im a big fan of Tobuscus)

    ReplyDelete